2016 Annual Meeting
The Neurohospitalist Society Fourth Annual Meeting
September 30 - October 1, 2016
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
255 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Thank you for all who attended The Neurohospitalist Society Fourth Annual Meeting! We look forward to seeing you back in 2017!
Highlights included interactive discussions about: practical practice issues, concise common clinical discussions, and the future of inpatient neurology keynote with Edward Manno, MD, FAAN. View the full meeting agenda.
Accreditation: The University Of Utah School Of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify best practices in neurohospitalist care models to implement in their own practice
- Discuss challenges of teleneurology implementation in today’s society with an emphasis on how this model will change the neurohospitalist model
- Identify challenges when dealing with team conflict and rounding inefficiencies as well as strategies to address
- Implement protocols for challenging diagnoses in order to provide high quality, cost-effective care
- Identify neurologic emergencies in the hospital and develop an approach to rapid diagnosis and treatment